This is by far my favorite lean steak recipe.
It literally takes less than 5 minutes to put together and its so yummy.
My entire family loves it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Healthy Crockpot Lean Steak
Write a review
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp each of thyme, oregano, and cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 can crushed tomatoes
- 1- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the onions, peppers and garlic in the crockpot and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer the steak on top and add all the spices, salt and pepper taste.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce, mix around, cover.
- Put the crockpot on low for ~ 8 hours or high for ~ 4 hours.
Michelle Marie Fit http://michellemariefit.com/
Here is a video on how to make it: