Vegetables help us burn calories because the process of digestion takes a lot of energy which in turn burns tons of calories. So make sure to include veggies in all your meals to increase your caloric burn and speed metabolism.
At their peak right now are asparagus, green peas, artichokes and broccoli rabe.
Here is a healthy recipe for you to add to your weekly healthy meals.
But before I give you these great recipes, I can’t go on without telling you what an impact what you eat has on your results and your body and your life. If you can have the proper nutrition 80% of the time and give yourself some wiggle room 20% of the time, you can get some incredible results.
So, I think the best tip I can give you for your nutrition is to get rid of the 5 foods that normally SABOTAGE peoples results. Seriously! Take these 5 foods out of your diet and you will de-bloat and definitely drop some pounds of fat. And most importantly, put your body in the proper position to burn fat.
Because eating these foods cause so much inflammation in your digestive system that its close to impossible to lose weight. I also have a list of 5 FOODS that are crucial for you to include in your diet if you want to be able to burn fat and build lean muscle. I will give these PDF lists to you for FREE and a video with what I have found to be the 5 BEST ABS EXERCISES. The ones that I have done to get ABS that I never had before (after 2 babies). Go to this link to get all of this for FREE: PDF & ABS Video
Healthy Recipe: Sesame Green Medley
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 head of broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups frozen organic peas, thawed
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1-2 tbsp cilantro
- Boil water in a deep skillet and drop the asparagus and broccoli in for a few minutes, shock them in cold water to stop the cooking process and drain well.
- Place them in a serving bowl and fold in the thawed out peas.
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar and oil and drizzle over the veggies.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and sesame seeds.
Artichokes are hard to make but if you buy them frozen, you can make a quick and easy side dish.
Healthy Recipes: Fresh Artichoke Salad
- 2 boxes frozen artichokes (thawed and drained well)
- 2 hass avocado's, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- white vinegar
- S&P to taste
- In a bowl, mix all the veggies, including cilantro.
- Sprinkle with S&P to taste and fold well.
- Drizzle with EVOO and vinegar to taste as well.
It is so much easier to eat clean and lose weight and get fit when you enjoy the food you eat!
I use my Eat To Be Fit Healthy Recipes Book every single week to make my meal plan. I literally sit for about 15 minutes, look through it and pick my meals for the whole week. I also make my shopping list at the same time. This helps me eat so much cleaner. Being prepared is really the key to getting good results.
I know its a little time consuming to do that every week and that you may not know what foods are optimal for being able to lose weight. So if that is you, I got you! I will send you my BeFit Moms Fat Loss Meal Plans. You will love it. You have detailed meal plans for the entire week with snack options and all. Even a shopping list so you don’t even have to waste time doing that. My ladies who follow the plan say that their family’s love the meals also and they lose about 2-6 lbs per week. Insane right?
Check this out….
Here is a great workout for you to try today!