I love this meal and it has healthy carbs, protein and veggies all in one.
Its super easy to make and its sooooo yummy.
My family loves it.
Gluten-Free Turkey Spinach Baked Ziti
Write a review
- 1 package of brown rice ziti pasta
- 2 lbs extra lean ground turkey
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes or your favorite low sodium marinara sauce
- Garlic powder, onion powder and oregano to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta as directed and set aside.
- In a crockpot, add the turkey, and spinach.
- Add in the spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with crushed tomatoes or marinara sauce.
- Mix with a big spatula or spoon.
- Cover and cook on high for ~4 hours or low for ~ 8 hours.
- Once cooked, fold this turkey-spinach mixture into the pasta, pour onto a baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for ~5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Michelle Marie Fit http://michellemariefit.com/