This FREE Wedding Workouts is designed to maximize FAT LOSS & increase LEAN & TONED muscle.
There is a science behind an EFFECTIVE Wedding Workout, so pay attention.
5 Guidelines for an effective WEDDING WORKOUT:
• Wedding Workout should include weight training and cardio workouts.
• Wedding Workouts should have 3 weight training workouts per week, followed by a 20-minute interval cardio workout.
• Wedding Workouts MUST change every 4 weeks: If the entire workout plan does not change every 4 weeks, the body will plateau and no results will be achieved.
• Wedding Workouts variables to change: # of reps, # of sets, exercises, order of exercises, duration of sets under tension, rest interval, cardio duration, cardio intensity, etc.
• An effective Wedding Workout is always coupled with a good Wedding Diet.
Get my book “Vow to be Fit” for the complete Wedding Diet.
Every Bride should do weight training wedding workouts. Weight training burns more calories post workout than even an hour long cardio workout. Not only that, but weight training is the absolute only way to get the body lean, tight, and defined.
Wedding Workouts should start with 4 weeks of FULL BODY workouts for 4 weeks, then change the wedding workout to a separate body parts workout.
Start off with high repetitions and slowly increase the weight and decrease the repetitions every 4 weeks.
Add core (abdominal) exercises in between sets of your wedding workouts as active rest instead of sitting around and wasting time.
Here is an example of a wedding workout.
FREE WEDDING WORKOUT (this would just be one day)
• 20 Plie Squats
• 20 Stability Ball Dumbbell Presses
• 20 Stability Ball Leg Curls
• 20 Dumbbell Rows
• 20 Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
• 20 Dips
• 20 Dumbbell Bicep Curls
60 seconds Active Rest and Repeat 2 more times
If you want me to give you the detailed ENTIRE WEDDING FITNESS PROGRAM, complete with 3-6 months worth of Fat Loss & Muscle Toning Wedding Workouts & the Complete Wedding Diet, then purchase “Vow to be Fit” for only $15.95. This book has the entire Wedding Fitness plan complete with pictures of the exercises, recipes and all. You can have it in days and be getting in the best shape of your life.
Click on the following link to get the book now. Wedding Fitness Plan