If you really want to stay under 35 lbs for your entire pregnancy, you’ll need to commit 30 minutes just 3-4 times a week!
Staying under 35 lbs for a full term pregnancy is really not as hard as you think.
After working with thousands of pregnant women in my Fit Mom To Be Program, I can tell you that….. ACTUALLY……….. It’s quite simple.
I have had hundreds of women tell me that they gained 50-60-80 lbs during prior pregnancies and that after doing the Fit Mom To Be Workout Program, they gained less than 30 lbs.
<< IT IS AMAZING WHAT JUST 30 MINUTES OF EXERCISE CAN DO >>
I know you’re tired!
I know you are not feeling your best!
But I promise, that exercise will help you feel better 🙂
3 Tips to help you get your Pregnancy Workouts in.
1. Schedule Your 30 Minute Workouts
If you don’t schedule them, you will never do them.
- So right now, whether you do your scheduling on your phone or in an agenda, go ahead and schedule yourself 3-30 minute blocks for exercise.
- Be specific, I need a date and time, 3 times this week.
- Set an alarm or notification to go off.
2. Try To Do Your Workouts First Thing In The Morning
The later in the day, more things will come up and you will be more tired and fatigued.
There is a greater chance that you will be more consistent if you workout in the morning.
The more consistent you are, the better your results (less weight gain, more muscle tone, easier labor).
3. Resistance Based Workouts Are Best
Resistance based workouts like what my Fit Mom To Be Workouts are made up of are the most effective type of workouts you can do.
Here are some benefits:
- Greater caloric burn than any other “pregnancy-safe” type of workout.
- Tighten and tone by building lean muscle (yes, even while pregnant you can do this).
- Gain strength which helps with labor and delivery.
- Prevents total distention of abdomen muscles so you don’t end up with a pooch postpartum.
Example 30-Minute Pregnancy Workout
20 Dumbbell Squats
20 Dumbbell Rows
20 Shoulder Presses
20 Plie Squats
Rest & Repeat 1-2 more times
This is a full body workout and takes no more than 20-30 minutes.
And in that amount of time, just 3 times a week you can be really controlling weight gain and slowing it down, toning your body, feeling sexy and confident, gaining energy and doing something to help you have an easier labor.
If you are concerned about your pregnancy weight gain and your changing body, I want to encourage you to take the 30 minutes 3 times a week.
It will make you feel so much better.
If you are not sure what to do or where to start or afraid you don’t know what is safe or how hard you can actually workout.
I got you!
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start theFit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of theMMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be