If you are having a hard time losing weight, look at your nutrition/diet. It’s probably not the exercise that is holding you back from losing weight. And half the battle of eating clean is being prepared and having all the right choices readily available. So today I want to share with you a Clean Eating Grocery List.
This is a list that you can print out and use on a weekly basis.
It will help you to be stocked up with the right ingredients so that you can make the best choices possible.
If you stock up on all these things, you will also be able to make pretty much any of my recipes which you can also find on Pinterest.
Before I give you this clean eating grocery list, I want to make sure that you take some foods out of your diet because if you continue eating them, no matter how many good options you also have, it will be incredibly hard to lose weight. These foods are incredibly inflammatory and will prevent you from burning fat and losing weight.
Download the list before you even look at the clean eating grocery list.
The biggest problem people have is they don’t plan out their meals for the week.
So what happens is the days and nights come and you’re busy and its easier to just order something in or pick something up somewhere or “pick” at bad choices while you pull yourself together and figure something out before realizing you need to go to the grocery store to pick up 3 things in order to make dinner.
You can’t allow that to happen anymore.
You need to be prepared.
I know its a bit time consuming and it takes a little dedication to do, but you have to do it if you want to be able to lose weight and KEEP IT OFF!
If you are like, “Michelle, really, I just don’t have the time or energy to do this every week”. Well then you can check out my 14 Day Meal Plan Jump Start, or my more complete Meal Planning Program, MMF Healthy Meal Plans. But now you have no excuse, if you don’t have time or don’t know how, I did it for you.
Meal Planning Tips
- Find something or somewhere you can write your meal plans on a weekly basis. (I use my phone because I follow my MMF Healthy Meal Plans and I have it on my phone so I can access it at all times so I just use the shopping lists from there. But if by chance I don’t, I still use my phone (Evernote)
- Find one day of the week that can be the same day every week to make your meal plan.
- Write down your shopping list in one place (same place every week) unless you are using MMF Healthy Meal Plans then the shopping lists are done for you.
It’s time to get organized my friend.
If you don’t, it will be incredibly difficult to get results.
You need to start adopting some habits that you can keep forever, that is how you will see some really good and lasting results.
Meal Prep Tips
Once you have your meal plan and grocery list, you will want to prep a few things before the week starts.
- Pre-make some snacks
I always make 2 batches some sort of snacks.
I always choose from the Muffins/Cookies/Treats Section right here in my website.
So for example, I will make a batch of Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins and Cookies.
I use those for in between meal snacks and sometimes even a quick breakfast.
2. Roast/Grill Vegetables for the week
Its a pain to have to turn the oven on every day and bake or grill so I do all my vegetables in one day and store them in a tupperware.
They totally last a good 4 days.
3. Cook brown or jasmine rice or quinoa for more than a day.
This is just time consuming and a pain to do every day so I just will cook 4 cups of rice or quinoa at a time and only have to make it every few days.
This saves me a ton of time and if you just heat it up and maybe add a splash or water or stock it tastes perfect.
4. Chop any vegetables you may need for any meals during the week.
5. Marinate anything that may need to.
Ok, now on to the clean eating grocery list.
You can use this and maybe just cross out what you don’t need or circle what you do need once you have figured out what you’re going to have for the week.
Clean Eating Grocery List Tips
- Print out a few copies of the list so you can use it weekly.
- Stock up on the non-perishable stuff. And then you will really only have to get your protein and produce on a daily basis.
- Grab a highlighter and look at your meal plan and recipes for the week and highlight what you need and off to the store you go.
To download the MMF Clean Eating Grocery List, click the button.