Today, I found a great picture on a blog……………..
Seriously…… If people knew what a HUGE difference in terms of RESULTS, being prepared was, they would actually invest a little more time “IN THE KITCHEN” getting prepared.
Being Prepared with Healthy Snacks & Meals will:
- Help you eat cleaner and healthier.
- Prevent you from making “bad” choices.
- Prevent you from over eating.
- Help speed your metabolism.
- Help you enjoy eating healthy.
- Help you NOT feel “deprived”.
- Help you NEVER be “Starving”.
If all of the above doesn’t convince you to get “In The Kitchen” and invest a little time cooking, I don’t know what will. But I’m telling you, it will change your life.
That is why I create healthy recipes for you week after week, because I know what a difference it can make in your body and life. That is why I have created Pinterest Boards dedicated to just Healthy Snacks and Healthy Meals. To make your life easier. By the way I also have Workout Boards if you need some NEW workouts.
Oh, and don’t forget to check out My YouTube Channel for TONS of 20-Minute Fat Blasting Workouts that you can follow.
Especially when you realize how enjoyable it can be to eat healthy, then you will get amazing results.
I mean check out this amazing “Healthy Cookie Recipe”. This is a great snack. Its super easy to make, its delicious and its 100% healthy. You’re going to love it.
And hey, if this motivates you to start cooking and being prepared but you don’t know where to begin. No worries!
That is why I have my Healthy Recipes book Eat To Be Fit, with over 300 Easy & Healthy Recipes, you will be cooking and eating healthy in no time.
Ok, now please, try this one, you will love it.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 cups quick cooking oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free)
- 2/3 cup almond meal (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup flax meal (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp gluten & dairy free chocolate chips (I use Dream Dairy)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use BB3 Formula 1)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, mix the bananas, coconut oil and extract.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except chocolate chips and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and dollop onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for approximately 14 minutes.
By the way, check out my video on Parchment Paper.
I know, its hard to believe that the picture above of the cookies is healthy. But, my dear friend, it is. Every ingredient is healthy and good for you.
So stop starving yourself in order to “DIET”.
Stop eating bland & boring food in order to “lose weight”.
And stop eating only 2-3 meals a day.
Eating often will help you BURN more CALORIES.
So “Get In The Kitchen” and start cookin’!
Don’t forget, check out My YouTube Channel for tons of Healthy Cooking Tips, Strategies, & Recipes.
I’m here for YOU!