I know how hard it is to plan a wedding and try to diet and exercise at the same time. It seems as though you don’t have enough hours in the day. But it I also know how important it is for you as a BRIDE to look your absolute best on your Wedding Day! So I am going to give you some snack ideas for your Bridal Diet so that you can lose fat and start getting lean and toned.
Bridal Diet Guidelines:
• Eat a small meal every 3-4 hours.
• Each meal must consist of a lean protein, a starchy carbohydrate, and a fibrous vegetable.
• Drink lots of water: get used to carrying a bottle of water with you at all times.
• Pre-make your food in bulks so that it is readily available.
Bridal Diet sample menu for a day:
Breakfast: Whole-wheat English muffin with fat-free cheese and egg whites
Snack: Cottage cheese and raspberries
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken and garbanzo beans & vinaigrette
Snack: Chocolate protein shake mixed with water
Dinner: Tilapia and broccoli with garlic and pine nuts
I know that snack is the hardest to think of so here are some ideas to help you.
Snack Ideas for the Bridal Diet
• Cottage cheese & berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
• Vanilla protein shake blended with strawberries
• Egg white quiches: Blend egg whites, shredded potatoes, veggies, and fat-free cheese & bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
• Oatmeal pancake: Blend oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, cinnamon, and Splenda & cook on stove top as a regular pancake.
• Slice of Ezekiel Bread or whole-wheat bread with salmon and veggies
• Low-sodium chicken or turkey breast roll-ups with fresh veggies, dipped in balsamic vinaigrette.
This will help you tons! You can pre-make the quiches and pancakes in bulks and refrigerate them for the week…..Super time saver and they are yummy!
Check out this Bridal Diet & Workout Plan. It will guide you through a 3-6 month exercise and nutrition program that will make you lose fat and get toned. I hope you will let me help you get in toned and in shape for your big day.