Pregnancy is hard in many ways:
- Seeing your body change daily (for the worse).
- You are beyond exhausted all the time.
- You are cranky all the time.
- You borderline feel depressed.
- Nothing looks good on you.
- You feel sick.
- You feel hungry all the time.
- You are uncomfortable.
- You don’t feel like doing anything or going anywhere
Here is what “that” pregnant girl is like………
- Complains all the time to husband especially. (FYI- hubby complains about you to his friends)
- Is in a bad mood all the time.
- Feels depressed and feels guilty about feeling that way.
- Talks about how “big” they are all the time.
- Complains about how hard it is and how horrible they feel.
- Never look cute, never fixes themselves up with a little makeup, nice hair and some accessories.
- Typically says “Screw it” and lets themselves go and gains a ton of weight.
- Complains how nothing looks good on them.
- Complains about all the weight gain.
- Never wants to do anything or go anywhere.
3 Tips To An Easier Pregnancy
- You have to gain weight, its part of it.
- Your hips have to expand its the only way the baby can come out.
- Your nipples will get dark, its human nature.
- You will feel hormonal at times (exercise can help you with this).
- You will feel tired and fatigued (exercise and good eating can help you with this).
- Exercise will not only help you gain less weight which will in turn help you feel more confident.
- Clothes will fit and look better.
- You will feel like going out more and be more social.
- You will feel better about how your hubby looks and feels about you.
- You will be able to lose your baby weight much faster.
- You will have more energy.
Want To Know How You Should Be Eating To Benefit Your Baby & SLOW Your Weight Gain?
Discover what nutrients your baby needs & the combinations of foods that will help you SLOW & REDUCE "WEIGHT GAIN" while enjoying every single delicious & easy to make meal. Meal Plan, Recipes & Shopping Lists included in this FREE PREGNANCY DIET E-BOOK.
Tip # 3
Here are some ideas:
- Buy a few inexpensive pieces of clothes that make you feel good.
- Don’t go to a maternity store, go to a store that is inexpensive and get bigger sizes.
- Take a shower and blow dry your hair, maybe even iron it or curl it.
- Put a little make up on.
- Put some accessories on, crazy what a pair of earring and a long necklace can do for you.
- Throw on some wedges or heals. I know crazy, but what girl doesn’t feel better in heals.
- It will make any outfit and any belly look better.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be