Aren’t you tired of eating chicken all week long?
I know that I do and fish is a great way to change it up. And not only that, but it is also so easy to make. Usually you can bake or grill fish in less than 15 minutes. And it is also very good for you.
Health Benefits of Eating Fish
- High in protein.
- High in omega-3 fats.
- Can help reduce inflammation and inflammatory type diseases.
- Helps decrease risk of heart disease.
- Lower cholesterol.
Pretty good huh?
Ok, so hopefully this is good enough reasons for you to start adding fish to your diet.
Since I have been on “mild bed rest” and can’t really be on my feet too much, I have had to whip up some really quick dinners. And this one was one of them.
I basically chopped whatever left over veggies I had and threw them in a baking dish with the fish…… and VOILA…… a delicious meal.
I love fish! I especially love it with a yummy home made salsa on top. My favorite is My “Honey Glazed Cod with Mango Salsa” from My Eat To Be Fit Healthy Recipes Book. Its delicious and super easy to make….. and quite HEALTHY!
By the way, you can download my recipe book INSTANTLY and have over 300 healthy recipes with you right now. Download it here: Healthy Recipe Book.
Ok, now enjoy this recipe.
15-Minute Veggie Fish Platter
- 4 fillets of any white fish
- 2 summer squash, sliced in rounds
- 2 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 3 cups of spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- grill seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a large baking dish, put the spinach all along the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the fish on both sides with the grill seasoning and place on top of the spinach in a single layer.
- Then add all the veggies on top of the fish and along the baking dish.
- Pour the juice of 2 lemons on top and and around the fish.
- Bake for ~15-20 minutes or until done.
It would be delicious with some quinoa. I have tons of “Healthy Quinoa” recipes on My Pinterest Boards. So make sure to go there now and click “FOLLOW ALL” so that you can have access to all of them.
Enjoy this and if you make it, feel free to go on My Facebook Page and post a picture of it. Or if you changed it up, let us know how. I love getting ideas from you guys, so share away.