There is one type of workout that is the most beneficial to do during pregnancy, and that is strength or resistance based workouts.
Better than yoga, cardio, anything……….
There are so many benefits to strength or resistance based workouts.
Want To Know How You Should Be Eating To Benefit Your Baby & SLOW Your Weight Gain?
Discover what nutrients your baby needs & the combinations of foods that will help you SLOW & REDUCE "WEIGHT GAIN" while enjoying every single delicious & easy to make meal. Meal Plan, Recipes & Shopping Lists included in this FREE PREGNANCY DIET E-BOOK.
You will get the best results from doing them during pregnancy.
I did them during my first pregnancy and I did amazing.
I only gained 20 lbs, I lost all my baby weight in just a few weeks, I had a 4-hour labor and lost all my belly.
After that I had so many clients and friends and people ask me what I did……….
So that is how and why I created my Fit Mom To Be Workout Program which has now helped thousands of women!
Benefits of Prenatal Strength/Resistance Based Workouts
- Increases energy.
- Helps ease labor.
- Helps speed labor.
- Reduces lower back pain and body aches.
- Helps recovery and healing faster.
- Helps reduce the amount of distention of your organs and muscles so as to reduce the POOCH.
- Tones the body.
- Slows weight gain.
- Helps better mood.
You don’t even need to do tons of workouts a week to get really good results from strength/resistance workouts.
Just 3 workouts per week will do wonders for you this pregnancy.
That is all I did!
I also would do 1,2, sometimes 3 20-minute cardio workouts per week which really help as well.
But if you have to pick between the two because you don’t have a lot of time……. Go for STRENGTH workouts.
I would love for you to try this 10-Minute Prenatal Strength Workout.
I think you will see it’s totally doable and that you feel great after.
This prenatal strength workout is safe to do in every trimester.
10-Minute Prenatal Strength Workout
- 20 Plie Squats
- 20 Shoulder Presses
- 20 Deadlifts
- 20 Dips
- 20 Stationary Lunges
- 20 Dumbbell Bicep Curls
Rest after this circuit and repeat it one more time.
Dumbbell Hammer Curls
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com
Click here to start theFit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of theMMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be